[Ansteorra] Where is everyone.

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Sun Mar 16 10:16:57 PDT 2008

If you own more weapons than shoes, you might just be a Texan. :D

SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:  On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM, David J. Hughes
wrote:
> Chris Zakes wrote:
> >I said *own*, not wear, David. (and the really hardcore cases--not
> >that I'm naming any names --own more weapons than individual
> >shoes, not pairs of shoes.)
> >
> > -Tivar Moondragon
> >

> Counting boots and sandals, and only counting functional deadly weapons
> designed as such....... Let's just say it's close .
> But what does being in the SCA have to do with that?

With me, if I owned more weapons than shoes, I'd need a new house. I
have a shoe problem you see, and my beloved husband has a sharp pointy
thing problem and if combine the two...oh heavens!

Helena
--
Blonde. It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/