[Ansteorra] Good War!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:32:04 PDT 2008

My feet are sore and ankles are swollen from all the walking,
  My hands and fingers have scratches from dry aire and broken nails in need of a manicure,
  Somehow, my car ended up with more stuff going home than what I came with,
  All my SCA clothes and bed-linens need laundering,
  My voice is hoarse from the allegries and dust in the aire at King's Arrow Ranch,
  I'm falling asleep at my computer my first day back to work while trying to code,
  It was a Good War!
  Hillary