[Ansteorra] Armoured war points

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:22:02 PDT 2008

Allow me to flesh out the town battle, which we won 8-5.

At the first score count, Ansteorra held our buildings, Trimaris held their
buildings, and Ansteorra held the majority of the middle building.  The
flag, which according to the written rules was not supposed to be moved, had
been moved to the back of the building in the brief moment that Trimaris
held the majority of the building.  The 2 points for the middle building
were granted to Trimaris, and the score stood 2-4 in Trimaris' advantage.

The fact that the flags were to not move was clarified, the flag reset to
the middle the main buliding, and fighting continuted.

At the 2nd hold, Ansteorra held that middle building, her own buildings, and
our allies Mid-Realm had pushed Trimaris out of the back right (from our
perspective) building, giving us a 5-1 advantage in the score in the 2nd
half, as well as the point for less ressurrections, for a final of 8-5.  If
the rule on the middle flag had been understoond or we had stomped our feet
and insisted that it be upheld, the score would have been 10-3.

I believe that it was in the town battle that the hammers that were designed
by Centurion (now Sir) Hrafn were at their most effective.  They were used
effectively to melt shield walls and stop charges from oblique angles time
and time again.

Morgan