[Ansteorra] War Points

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:55:15 PDT 2008

My understanding is that it was a 7-7 tie in the Heavy Champions Battle when
Sir Alexis fought against Sir Tanaka using Sir Tanaka's favorite
style-glaive.

In the Rapier Champions Battle, all of our allies lost.  Our non-scarves
were all victorious  Lord Ceallach MacDonnel defeated his opponent, M'Lord
Deidrich Andreiszen defeated Duke Gaston, Lady Caitlin ingean Feichlin won,
Lord Corvin di Fenarro beat Lord Barbosa, and Lord Facon du Pray won as
well.  I'm not sure who everyone fought, but I remember that Count Yuan was
one of Trimaris' non-scarf champions.  Our White Scarves were not as
successful.  Baron Shea lost to Don Silvain (winner of the Rose Tourney),
Master Modius lost, and Don Ingve was defeated.  After the third White Scarf
fight, Ansteorra conceded due to lack of time.    Ansteorra lost 1/2 point
 The Rapier Ravine Battle was won by Ansteorra and Her allies by one
point:9-8.  The Northern Region and His Majesties forces were successful on
the left side, our Meridian and Midrealm allies took the middle flag against
Northshield, and the rest of Ansteorra held the right flag against Her
Majesty Zephrine of Trimaris' forces.   Ansteorra won 1 point.

In the field battle, Ansteorra with our allies (particularly Meridies) won
the first point.  The second point was won by the Trimarin allies.  Duke
Ulsted and Don Robert were the last Ansteorran's standing against a handful
of Northshield Hell Hounds and a few Atlantians-all Trimarins were dead.
The third point was won by Ansteorra with Meridies and the Middle.
Ansteorra won 1/2 point.

Ansteorra won 1-1/2 of the 2 rapier points.

After talking with HL Leofwine, Ansteorra won Archery and lost Combat
Archery.  Last I heard, we were wining Thrown Weapons by a small margin.

And Vivat to our Crown!  His Majesty Aaron fought in both the war points
despite his broken toe and our beautiful Queen Vanessa cheered so hard for
us that she lost Her voice.  She was also a waterbearer for several battles.

Brian O'hUilliam