[Ansteorra] looking for a goblet?

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Mar 18 21:56:03 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone i am bored and have been spending a lot of time looking at ebay. I found a great late period goblei and a blue glass stein. If you would like to see them I will send links. Also if someone is looking for something I would be willing to research. I am too sick to leave house.
Just tell me what you are looking for and I will see if I can find it. Give me something to do.
If you are looking for information on a subject I would be willing to give it a go too. Please remember information on the Internet can be iffy.
willow
sick and bored at home