[Ansteorra] Gulf War Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Mar 19 16:30:02 PDT 2008

I only have a bit over 400 photos from this war. That is a good day's
picture taking spread over the whole war. I was busy doing Watch,
Chirurgeon, and Exchequer shifts so I did not get to follow my plan and take
lots of pictures. My wife Pyro took the ones of the A&S tables. A kind
person on the edge took pictures of the archery ravine battle. I usually get
a few close-ups while Marshaling, but we worked much too close in this year
and I had either a Chirurgeon in Training or a Marshal in Training each
time. Maybe next year I'll get it done.

Standard disclaimers apply: These are moderate resolution JPG files; I have
10.2 Mpixel RAW versions which would allow me to do edits or alterations
without much, if any, loss; if you want better copies or modified copies of
a picture, tell me which one and I'll gladly oblige; you may use any of
these pictures for private use or SCA/non-commercial use by giving me a
credit and sending me a note so I can admire your work; no other uses are
authorized unless you contact me for permission; little if any cleanup has
been done - not even sharpening; etc.

Oh - the reference is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/72157604166001393

Hope you enjoy them.