[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars XVII Pictures--Raptors and Ravine Battle with Archers

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 11:44:51 PDT 2008

Follow this link:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/10389583@N04/Ts4Gd3

to the pictures I took at Gulf Wars XVII.  These are raw, uncut pictures.

My 4.5 year old son was fascinated by the raptors.  Many thanks to the Gentle Lord who took the time to let him actually touch a red-tailed hawk!

The Ravine Battle with Archers pictures were taken from the vantage point of the Ansteorran War Drummers, who were awesome!

For those of you who know me and my son, Sam, here are a few pictures of his first experience with archery.  He hit the center of the target during each of his first two sets of six arrows!  ;-) <proud papa!>

http://www.flickr.com/gp/10389583@N04/497Zb4

Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Dringlichkeit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency! (Foghorn Leghorn)