[Ansteorra] In need of a crown, so to speak

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:31:09 PDT 2008

Good gentles,

    Please excuse this interruption, but I have an odd request that only you
fine people could help me fill! I am in need of either a photo, or a drawing
of the crown of Ansteorra. I have searched the web (albeit probably not as
thoroughly as I probably could have) and have come up empty. It should be
ingrained in my brain, you say? Well, yes, but my brain is addled, and it
seems to have slipped out. My apologies!

With great thanks,
-Annwn

--
Well behaved women rarely make history.