[Ansteorra] Finding Author WAS Re: Video

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 06:59:08 PDT 2008

That would be HE Michel former Baron of Eldern Hills

  Muirenn

  You Wrote:
  If I remember correctly Mikael, former baron of (and people are going
kill me because I can't remember which barony but I *think* it was
Wiesenfuerer) headed up the project. My memory is foggy but I believe
Alexander Ravenshaw who was Kingdom Chronicler at the time was also
involved.

One or the other or folks who know them ought to be able to point you
 better
than I.

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less