[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 17:08:14 PDT 2008

troop0341 at aol.com wrote:  the last time I heard it was almost 20 years ago and it was the Southern Region looking into the possible splitting of the Kingdom.? Perhaps before this gets too far down that road, someone should ask the folks of Stargate why it didn't happen back then??
Respects to All,??? Iain MacKay
????????????????????????? "Faith, Honor and Kingdom"
_We were working on a name and heraldry in the Southern Region less than 10 years ago. I've often wondered what became of that. Better to ask someone from Bryn Gwlad or Raven's Fort, though, as Stargate is in the Coastal Region.
Paedric