[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Jolene Graves meraud at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 23:17:34 PDT 2008

Greetings,

While I understand the passion that drives this topic, I do not believe we
should feel compelled to ignore a very natural development in our
organization. The very discussion of principality should not be viewed with
derision nor should the individuals be anathematized.

The discussion--and plausible formulation--of a Principality in northern
Ansteorra is the natural consequence of people finding a common, local
identity and allowing it to grow at whatever pace it will. Such discussions
are not treason--they are growth.

I am not a fan of email discussions of this gravity...I much prefer seeing
and hearing people. In token of this, I will discuss this matter only
face-to-face in the future--and I for one will not discuss principality in
fear or in shame. Hopefully, others will feel as comfortable.

Regards,
H.L. Tadhg
...brick by brick

p.s. Her Grace is right...Nordsteorra really doesn't scan!