[Ansteorra] Timeline History Faire

Deboramarzec at aol.com Deboramarzec at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 17:10:11 PDT 2008

Buffalo Soldiers, Civil War Re-enactors, SCA, Alamo Re-enactors, Cowboys,
Native Americans, Romans, WWI, Muskets of the Crown, WWII, Apache Helicopter and
 more.
What do they all have in common?
They will be at Tejeda History Faire and Culture Fest April 5th, in San
Antonio.
There will also be performers, games, and food booths. Entry is free, as is
parking.

So if your not going to Crown and want to help Bjornsborg outshine all  those
other groups please come and join us at this 'timeline' history  demo.
Both artisans and fighters are welcome, and the organizers will provide
breakfast and prizes.

For more information please contact _Deboramarzec at aol.com_
(mailto:Deboramarzec at aol.com)

We've been doing this demo for a few years now and we always have a lot of
fun. It keeps getting bigger and better every year.

Thanks

Debora.

Home.