[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 07:23:53 PDT 2008

Now the way my daddy always explained it was Yankees are people from the
North who come South, spend their money and go home.  This is good.
Damn Yankees come South and stay.  This can be good provided they learn to
say "Yes, Ma'am" and "No, Sir."
G**d**m Yankees com South, don't spend much money, but marry your daughter
and THEN go home.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.