[Ansteorra] "That's one for all and all for one, pilgrim" (was north ... whatever)

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Mar 28 15:56:45 PDT 2008

Alden wrote:

> Ohh...the Disney version!
>
> Alden
> (who saw it in the theater, and along with about 5 other people, said out
> loud: "Porthos the PIRATE???" ...they shoulda named it "Three Guys With
> Swords")

To be technically accurate, that's the *first* Disney version.  In 2004,
they produced a direct-to-video version starring (of course) Mickey,
Donald, and Goofy.

And let's not forget the animated one from Digiview in Australia in which
Milady is a flame-breathing witch with Cruella deVil hair.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

(Yes, I own both animated versions listed above, but don't blame me.  They
were "gifts" from my cadets.)