[Ansteorra] "Period Containers"

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Fri Mar 28 18:18:49 PDT 2008

t'was at a Pennsic, maybe XVIII or XX, 3 kegs were buried in the ground near
a tree with  budwiser cans and strohs cans hanging on the branches, where
you could either pick off a "fruit" - strohs or go right for the tap root.
of course the buds were empty - they weren't ripe yet<G>.  not exactly a
period container, but it was a lot of fun and a great party.
AmaRyah