[Ansteorra] February Marshallate authorizations

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 00:02:38 PST 2008

Yes, the form looked like Duelley, I have corrected it in the data base, you can make that el into a d, just use the same color pen. Thanks for sending the correct spelling.

  Bianca

Mike Dudley <casualgeek at gmail.com> wrote:
  FYI: 14.Geroge M. Duelley-Collwyn O'Snowdon is misspelled. Probably my
poor handwriting.
My last name is Dudley. Just wanted to let you know so you could correct
your records.

Thanks,
--
- Mike (aka Collwyn)