[Ansteorra] Where is everyone.

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 14 12:26:50 PDT 2008

It's great that you want to help your parents but a word of warning - Don't
put yourself in a position that it takes control of your "entire" life. My
wife started helping her 87 yearold mother and even though she is a paying
member of the SCA she has only been able to attend two twelfth nights and
nothing else at all in the last two years and when I say nothing else I
mean nothing else at all, no date nights with your spouse , children, no
nothing.  Didn't even get to enjoy Christmas because her sister and two
brothers didn't think it was important enough to care or bother to want to
help.