[Ansteorra] Where is everyone

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:56:20 PDT 2008

Nah, mostly the spring breaks in Texas have been weird because of it being the first year that school has been required to start the last week in August and get out in June. Spring breaks were a week or so later than usual, because of the new school year schedule. It is only coincidental that Easter is so early, too. Also, this is the year that Gulf War is the earliest it can be. It is this early on a regular basis every several years. I know that next year, the school district already has spring break scheduled for the correct week....Gulf War Week. Hopefully, schedules, finances, and stuff will enable more folks to go next year. I know that most of the teachers that I know of here in Texas have been forced to sit this one out.

Lyneya
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich