[Ansteorra] Armoured war points

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:26:52 PDT 2008

We did hold the Trimaran building on the right. Midrealms rushed the door and with another group (they wore a sun device) drove them out. Part of the Ansteorran plan was for archers to go in and grab the flags, leaving those authorized in sword and board free to defend it. So when time was called I held the flag in the Trimaran building, Lord Colin MacNachtan from Bryn Gwlad held the flag in our right building, Padraig of Kilkenny from the Company of St. Sebastian held the left and from Kajira Camber of House Wolfstar (and wearing the colors of the Company of St. Mark) held the center flag after Jean Paul de Calmont, Captain of Archers and Frederic de la Costas both from the Company of St. Sebastian were killed while holding that flag. I myself was killed trying to get to that flag before I went to the right. Lord Engenulf de VienvilleCompany of St. Sebastian> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:20:25 -0500> From: jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Armoured war points> > to give some teasers here's how the armoured war points went:> > Town Battle - Ansteorra won the town battle with a score of 9-4 (I think).> We held the center building flag during the counting period both at the> halfway mark and at the end of the battle. We had approximately 1400> resurrections to Trimaris' 1700 or so. I did hear that at one point our> right flank controlled one of the Trimaris' buildings, but it most not have> been during the counting portion.>