[Ansteorra] Girls' Night Out @ Gulf Wars - Thanks!

Sabine purpleermine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:00:48 PDT 2008

To all the Women who showed up to make this GNO the best yet, we can't thank
you enough. You make all the work Sarah and I put into this more than worth
it. (actually seeing Brandr do Thriller made it worth it... the rest was
just icing)

If anyone has any photos they took during the Hunt we would love to see
them.  I have gone ahead and created a Flickr group for the photos. It can
be found at – http://www.flickr.com/groups/gulfwarsgno/

If you have photos to add and aren't familiar with how Flickr groups work,
I'm more than happy to walk you through it or to upload the photos myself if
you just want to email them to me.  I can be reached privately at
sabine at condoinhell.com.

We hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did and that you are
looking forward to joining us next year! Don't forget that the theme is and
will always be a Luau theme and we want to see even more tacky Hawaiian garb
next year… and if you start now you have a full year to make that Hawaiian
Elizabethan you've always wanted.

Much Love,

Sabine and Sarah
www.gno.condoinhell.com