[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:53:26 PDT 2008

Oh dear.....

I beg pardon to the north and the kingdom. And I also beg forgiveness
of the Lady Elizabeth Blackthrone .

My preceding post was *supposed* to go directly to her, but my "send
to" button didn't do what I thought it did, and I didn't check the
address before hitting send.

For the record, I stand by everything I wrote (with apologies for
typos). And I also reiterate that I sent this message solely for the
purpose of keeping this conversation constructive. I have conflicting
opinions on the topic of principality, and have not decided what I
think of the subject this time around.

With apologies and best wishes

Ivo Blackhawk.