[Ansteorra] In need of a crown, so to speak

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:23:56 PDT 2008

Dear Don Elric,

Thank you so very much for this history of these crowns. I had not heard it
before even when they were displayed in the Museum at XXX. I have forwarded
this message to my historian gmail account so that when that account passes
to whomever becomes the next kingdom Historian they too will have this
account for reference.

--
Mistress Annes
Kingdom Historian, Ansteorra