[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:47:13 PDT 2008

Well said Your Excellency.  I appreciate you and your strength to stand up
and ask everyone to consider the keeping of peace in the Northern Region.
I know there are MANY of us who cringe anytime this subject is brought up;
so for you to stand up and ask everyone to focus on peace, prosperity and
unity during this thread is a brave and wonderful thing.

Thank you.
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
Province of Mooneschadowe