[Ansteorra] What are you doing today?

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:55:25 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 4:23 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com
<willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:

> Happy Easter
>  What would your persona be doing today?

My persona would be on a different calendar, where Pascha comes next month.  :)

So it's liturgy--and being prior to the 14th century, it will not
commemorate St. Gregory Palamas.  I believe, but am not 100% sure,
that the Gospel remains the story of the four friends letting down the
paralyzed man through the roof.

For the meal afterwards, some bread, fruit, and a little olive oil and
wine (as it is Sunday) and not much else.

Ioannes Dalassenos
mka John M. Atkinson
and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani