[Ansteorra] Counties and Duchies (was: Nordsteorra)

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 26 16:02:52 PDT 2008

While His Excellency does make some good points, I'd like to make the point that, while such "supervision" might be felt as "needed", if this idea were to be put into motion, it needs to be clear that this is wanted by the groups involved.

Creating a county or duchy with the same idea of it being if fief (so to speak) would easily engender a resentment by some groups.  And that is certainly not good for the group or the kingdom.

If this is a path that our nobles want to tread, I would suggest that it be walked lightly and very carefully.

Ansgar von Aachen