[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Mar 27 15:24:41 PDT 2008

You know, I've been watching this discussion from its inception, and have
only seen (or at least remember) only one reason to form a Principality.
That reason being to reduce the "work load" and expense on the Crown because
of gas prices.  While I feel that reason is insufficient for the creation of
Principality, I don't want to dismiss the idea out of hand.

Does anyone have (or would be willing to collect) a list of all of the
reasons for the creation of a Principality?  I think this would help more
than just me in determining my opinion on this.

Thanks.

Matthias