[Ansteorra] BOD meeting - other hotels nearby

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:56:36 PDT 2008

Just as a point of info, I can't speak for the other hotels listed but I know that corporate La Quinta's have what's called "Best Available Rate". This means that the rate fluctuates based on occupancy. The fuller the hotel, the higher the rate. So, while it may start at $70, if you're interested in staying there make your reservation sooner rather than later. I've seen the rate change in less than 5 minutes from $89 to $95 at the one I work at. Also, calling the hotel directly is almost always a better bet than booking online as the web and the locations don't always communicate fast enough to know when there are no more rooms.

Bridget the Stargazer