[Ansteorra] How about a forum?

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Sat Mar 29 07:08:38 PDT 2008

simpler solution ....

* set whatever groups you wish to control better to "email delivery".  if
already on a mailing list (such as these it's already doen for you)

* setup your email client's rules to scan for the relevent subject header /
suject line "root tag" (ie: in this group [Ansteiorra] and move them to a
relevent place in your message store .. such as
"...\scadia\kingdom\ansteorra"

* change to whatever sorting rules works best for you .. I shift between
date and subject line

* read / repy / delete / tag for save / etc at your liesure

does wonders at keeping the primary "inbox" uncluttered and doesn't add
another level of online complexity for everyone else trying to keep up with
things and have no issues with the status quo

'wolf
... understand, manage, modify as appropriate ones local resources