[Ansteorra] How about a forum?

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 07:28:47 PDT 2008

I do exactly what 'wolf just described and then click on the cute little
button that Mozilla's Thunderbird supplies for me:  threads.  This can't
control the messages that no longer pertain to the topic because we
forget to change the subject line, but it helps immensely in keeping all
the messages of one type grouped together.

Branwen