[Ansteorra] "That's one for all and all for one, pilgrim" (was north ... whatever)

marlyna at aol.com marlyna at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 18:26:41 PDT 2008

John Wayne as Singing Sandy was actually the very first singing cowboy.  He soon realized that singing was not his style so he recommended another cowboy.  Enter Gene Autry.  Also, John was asked to play a marshal on a new TV program, but he said that a young actor named James Arness would be much better.  Thus Gunsmoke featured a new comer instead of the Duke.

Marlyna, who's hero always has been John Wayne