[Ansteorra] How about a forum?

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 06:02:54 PDT 2008

I just want to mention, your method of "not adding another layer of
complexity" is about 8 times more complex than registering a user name on a
bulliten board message system and requires constant upkeep.  On a message
board, when I see a topic I don't have any interest in, I just don't click
on it.  Simply stated, message boards are far superior for discussions.  In
particular, because they're chronological, unlike email where it can VERY
OFTEN happen that a response will show up in half the recipients email boxes
before the question.  And due to the threaded nature of a message board, you
seldom see a question followed by 5 identical answers, like we see VERY
often on email message lists.

Just my tuppance.

Morg