[Ansteorra] How about a forum?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Mar 30 07:55:55 PDT 2008

This is another religious war with both sides being right for them. I
personally agree with wolf, but I too have been doing this since way before
the internet. I ran BBS systems for customers and myself, ran my own usenet
node, and more. I prefer the flexibility of the email list, but the BBS is
probably better for casual users or those without the skills to customize
their email systems. For those of us with both, we could work with either.

Caelin on Andrede