[Ansteorra] Forum

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 10:16:59 PDT 2008

As for keeping up with another set of stuff, my first reaction is "run" Take in to account that I am not computer illiterate, but I know enough about computers to be dangerous. I do keep three computer techs on call to fix/ teach me. This whole idea is scary to some of us for this very reason

  Muirenn
  technology is fine, but for someone else *S*

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less