[Ansteorra] Forum

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis, MC, OP galen at chirurgeon.org
Sun Mar 30 16:49:44 PDT 2008

I also prefer email lists. I'm much more likely to see something in a
timely fashion if it's pushed to me on email rather than something I
have to go seek out.

However, there is a board I do read on a regular basis. The thing
that makes it palatable is the search feature that brings up all
posts since my last visit. It's using phpBB.

The other resource out there is the SCA Forums board,
http://www.sca-forums.com/ which is also running phpBB. It is on the
verge of shutting down for lack of use. I'm sure they would welcome
an Ansteorra group, especially if it would bring more use to the
system. (I am not associated with this board).

In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
Galen

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
Friar Galen of Ockham, MC, OP