[Ansteorra] [DEMS] February Marshallate authorizations

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 00:45:02 PDT 2008

Greetings everyone! well, here we are at the end of another month. Gulf war was great and tourney season is in full swing! I hope everyone had a fun easter and a wonderful March. Here are the authorizations issued for March.

   Authorizations issued for March:
  Aaron Lawless
  Denise Olivia Thorton-Elizabeth Harper
  Peter Barclay-Rhys Terafan Greydragon
  Byron Weber-Hallgeirr Olafsson
  James Allen Goolsby
  Jeff Fitzpatrick-Donovan Fitzpatrick
  Linda Kramer-Linda of Graywood
  William Macfarlane-Conn Macfarlane
  Anton Zemlock III -Jean Marc Lemainnoir
  Abel Villareal-Abel von Frundsberg
  Edward Elliot
  Patricia Flynn-Gwenfewi Ferch yr Albanwer
  Ronnie Barrington-Mikael Jaeger
  Kevin Nix-Thorsinn Kettilson
  Coni Jo Steelquist-Ebergardis von Zell
  Hammish McKnockard

  Youth boffer authorization:
  Alex Geisenforff-Alexander MacGregor

  Reissues: (cards that were reissued due to being lost, damaged or had changes such as name changes)

  Mark McMurtry-Aradonn of Falcon Rose Keep
  Richard Bainter-Phelim Pug Gervase
  Corey VanZandt-Corwin von Xanten
  Morgan Albert-Morgan Black Dragon
  Caren Burdett-Catlin de Bellafago
  Russell Schraeder-Ulrich von Brixen
  Paul Thorne-Jean Paul de Calmont
  Chris Fisher-Faelan Caimbeal

Problems forms new:
  Scott Snowden-Fergus Khan- the authorizing marshal listed is not showing in records as a approved authorzation marshal. I am checking on this situation to see if marshal is to be added.

  William G. Gaylor jr. -Kujira Kinjo- address listed in California, am checking to see if this is an out of kingdom fighter or what the situation is. Can not issue until resolved.

  old problem forms:
  Problems:
  Michael J. Bearth-Akashi Tsurugi- no authorizations or marshal marked
  Carl L. York-unsigned waiver
  Richard Nunn-Ricciardo da Nicolosi- unsigned and undated waiver
  Jamin Peterson-No authorizing marshal listed
   all of these are previous problem forms from previous months that remain unresolved at this time.

  Hope everyone is well, there are all kind of great events this month starting with crown tourney and two great demos on the opposite ends of our kingdom. Have fun and travel safe to events this month.

  In Service,
  HL Bianca della Vittoria