[Ansteorra] Thank You

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 15:53:25 PDT 2008

Greetings,
  We wish to thank Queen Vannessa and the many people of Ansteorra for attending Emerald Tourney.  They day ended up wonderful as the sun decided to peak through the clouds just as Her Magesties Court began.

  I wish to thank also Lady Kyra, Lady Anie and Lady Eleanor (sp sorry) for all the help in the kitchen.

  Also we thank all the fighters that arrived to help pick our champions and the marshalls that kept order on the list.

  Thank you all of those that volunteered to help both from the shire and as well as from the kingdom for without your help it would not have run as smoothly.  r it is not just those in charge that make the even but those that help without being asked and step up to help.

  Thank you all once again and to any of those that I missed for all the help and coming to spend the day with us fo Emerald Keep, we hope to see you again next year.

  Yours in Service
  Lady Kaitlan Roisendubh

In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.