[Ansteorra] History

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 08:48:27 PDT 2008

Your Grace,

This is a true account to the best of my knowledge. Kubric and Erin used to refer to her as the Mistress of Arfs. Somewhere in the Emerald Keeps newsletter archives there should be references to her. Also I seem to remember Hillery (Society Steward) having a fit about a dog as a paid member.

Regards,

Sir Ian

"David J. Hughes" <davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com> wrote: willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:

>I didn't remember it but my elephant of a husband, Duke Jonathan remembered.
>We meet Kubric Spellbinder and his family at the Atenveldt A&S that was held in Ansteorra. During our time as King and Queen of Atenveldt we made it a shire. Jonathan remembers that they didn't have enough officers so he warrented Kubric's dog as the Arts Officer.

IIRC, Prissy Woofdragon, rumored to have NEVER missed a monthly report.
Reports typed, and signed with a pawprint.
David Gallowglass