[Ansteorra] GW Volunteer Hours II

Aleksandra von Drachenklaue aleksandra at grandecom.net
Sat May 3 07:03:17 PDT 2008

Replied to privately.

--Aleksandra von Drachenklaue

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Ciana
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 2:28 PM
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] GW Volunteer Hours II

Earlier this week I sent out to the Crown, Coronets, all landed Baron &
Baroness and all Seneschals (expect Ffynnon Gath as I am still waiting for
Centurian Evets to give me his email address) the breakdown of volunteer
hours by group.

I have had one person send me an email concerning her hours. She didn't find
her hours listed. I checked with Baroness Quintana (Dept Head) and due to
the fact that the section requesting for the monies to be sent was left
blank ..... her hours are floating out in "lala land" ... and there is
nothing we can do about it.

So please next year (and yes a reminder will go out closer to Gulf) make
sure you put down where you want your hours/monies to go. If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me as I am the Volunteer Point
Department Head for next year's Gulf War.

Yours In Service,
--
Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep