[Ansteorra] Lysts: Announcements to come

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:11:05 PDT 2008

I would like to appologize in advance.  Lysts at Castleton will be happening
very soon.  There are so many things to announce and to know about that
glorious event that there will be many posts to this list.

All official announcments and advertisements will have the word Lysts at the
beginning of the subject so that you may easily delete it if you please.

For those that are interested, please read the announcements carefully.
This is going to be an event like you have never seen before.  I highly
recommend that you experience it firsthand so you don't have to wish you had
been there when you hear about it afterwards. :)

Yours I remain,

Sir Giotto
Lysts Steward

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of conduct
that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán MacDaige