[Ansteorra] Stray dog

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:49:17 PDT 2008

Sokay, in some ways 3 dogs is easier to take care of than 1... with 1
you have to do all the exercising of said dog.  With 3, they'll
exercise each other :)

Not that we'd experienced this or anything :)

JP

--
"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The
adjective hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun