[Ansteorra] History

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed May 7 13:50:06 PDT 2008

size of list fields
I realize that the stand and fight concept is preferable for older fighters but you just haven't seen exciting fighting until you have seen two champions fight in a decent size field. Do any of you remember the final round of the Crown held in Waco between Duke Inman and Duke Jonathan? If I am not mistaken the Marshals left the field to give them more room.
Both of those fighter paid attention to the ropes and when they got too close they would allow there opponents to back off. That way the fighting wasn't a stop and go thing and was very entertaining.
I don't want vast field just bigger than my living room.
willow