[Ansteorra] Small focus events

Martha Elliff polera001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 06:11:43 PDT 2008

Lyst of Castleton was indeed designed to focus on only a couple of particular competition types and, as such, has grown to become the must-attend event of the year with an attendance that has been rising while the attendance of certain other events has fallen.

Food for Thought:
  Perhaps the reason for the above situation is that in trying to cater to everyone's desires, we have lost our focus.  While we have tried to be everything to everyone, we have failed to provide a quality experience.

-Rosalinda