[Ansteorra] Stray dog

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 15:54:16 PDT 2008

My sunburn preference is aloe vera.  Commercially available at drug stores, I particularly like to thin-slice the naturally-growing succulent leaves and apply them, juice and all, to the burn site; or to rub the juice from the leaves directly on the burn site, and leave open to the air.
Ronnie. > Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:26:04 -0500> From: dab32 at cwru.edu> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Stray dog>  > I've definitely not had trouble with Bactine being painful - it's> usually quite soothing. I think I've heard of other people who can't> stand any of the "caine"s though.> I have a different lidocaine-bearing salve for sunburns (and> usually prefer to use Noxema even over that), so I've never used> Bactine for them. I suppose you could. I use Bactine for cuts and> scratches (and having cats, I get those occasionally ;-) ) and on> anything my father would tell me to use hydrogen peroxide on :-P.> > Debbie> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org