[Ansteorra] Squires and Cadets?

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:36:16 PDT 2008

Lord Madog of Glastonbury won the Dance Competition.
Lord Bastian Eisengart, squire to Sir Rhodri, had the best time in the
Obstacle Course.
Lady Maggie MacPherson, Squire to Sior Tomas, won the Bardic Competition
with a piece from the Decameron.
Lord Brian O'hUilliam, Cadet to Don Brian, won the A&S Competition with an
illumination.
The Overall Cadet Winner was Lord Ceallach (Kelly) MacDonnald, cadet to Don
Dore.
The Overall Squire Winner was HE Centurion Gavin MacLain.
I believe the Overall Arcarius Winner was Lord Engenulf de Wyvill.
Lord Colin McNaughton was also honored in Court for his outstanding
performance on the archery field.

In Court, Baroness Claire Shayhan, Mistress Rhiannan ferch Cian, and Lord
Caelon MacRob were all awarded Sable Talons for Rapier.  Also, Their
Majesties took care of some old business that was decided at Bonwicke.  The
Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star was incomplete.  To fill this
void, His Majesty called upon Master Modius von Mergentheim to join the
Order (and YES, he did wear a red cloak)!  And to end Court, HL Rhiannan ni
Bryan MacLaughlan was elevated to the Order of the Laurel.

Overall, it was an exciting and fun, if not grueling, day for all those
involved.
My apologies if I missed anything.

Brian O'hUilliam