[Ansteorra] Squires and Cadets-Thank you!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon May 12 02:52:50 PDT 2008

Greetings to all,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who worked so hard to make
Squires and Cadets such a success and to congratulate those who
participated, and to those who received awards.

I was not originally planning on attending Squires, but decided on a
whim Friday night to head up Saturday, and I am so glad I did.  I met
wonderful people, took some good pictures and had a fantastic time.
The feast was wonderful, the laughter long and joyous and the
camaraderie uplifting.  The music and the dancing were lovely and the
general company of so many I share some part of the Dream with was far
beyond what I had hoped this weekend would be.

Thank you all so much,
Helena Dalassene

--
Blonde. It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/