[Ansteorra] Photos of DFT Guardian and Elfsea Springfaire

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri May 16 15:20:56 PDT 2008

I have finally uploaded the photos from DFT Guardian of the Tor and Elfsea
Springfaire. The usual disclaimers hold: these are medium resolution photos
with little or no modification. I am willing to provide higher resolution
(10.2 Mpixels) and willing to crop, sharpen, saturate, etc any photo you
like. Or I can send you the 10.2 Mpixel photo in JPG or RAW (Nikon D200)
format.

The pictures of grassy fields in the Springfaire pictures were taken by
Pyro. The close-ups are pretty good.

My pictures are located at http://www.filckr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets

In service,

Caelin on Andrede