[Ansteorra] Warlord Fighters Pray Heed!

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:46:12 PDT 2008

My Lords and Ladies! If you are partaking in any of the titled events at the
up-comming Steppes Warlord, please do make plans to bring the following: a
line drawing of your coat of arms (or your badge) with a second being in
color.

The scrolls this year will reflect the winners' Arms on the scroll! (or
badge, as the case may be...if your arms are really elaborate, take pity on
us poor C&I folks, and give us the easy one! Please!) We want them to be as
correct as possible, and you giving us the right shade of purple, blue or
chartruse would be most appreciated!! Otherwise, deal with the kelly green,
violet or blue of our choosing!

Not sure if you should bring these for yourself? Well, if you are competing,
I assume that you are competing to best yourself, and perhaps take one of
the titles Steppes will be bestowing, such as Steppes Bard, Steppes Warlord,
Steppes Archer, or Steppes Champion! And if that is the case, then YES!
Bring the drawings for us! Because ANYONE could take these titles! Maybe
even you!

So bring us your line drawings! Also bring your colors as you have them!
Because if you just tell us green and white, you'll just get green and
white, not the forest green and winter white you use on a regular basis ;)
Please help us achieve this goal for the scrolls! After all, in the end,
it's your achievement, and your mark of glory to be framed for the world to
see!

YIS,
Annwn
Steppes C&I Guild Lead