[Ansteorra] Gate at Steppes Warlord

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sat May 17 13:23:17 PDT 2008

Greetings Good Gentiles of Ansteorra,

We still need volunteers for gate at Warlord on Saturday and Sunday. Any help would be appreciated. Here's the schedule so far.

Name     				Shift
Fionnghuala     			Friday noon-3PM
      					Friday noon-3PM

Marcus Flavis     			Friday 3pm-6pm
Beah     				Friday 3pm-6pm

Lady Lady Regan     			Friday 6pm-9pm
Baron Robin of Gilwell    		Friday 6pm-9pm
Lessa      				Friday 6pm-9pm

Lady Caitrina Inghean Mhurchadha	Friday 9pm-Midnight
Baroness Katheryn     			Friday 9pm-Midnight
Lady Elizabeth Seal     		Friday 9pm-Midnight
Suzanna the Herbalist     		Friday 9pm-Midnight

Baroness Serena     			Friday Midnight-2am
Mike     				Friday Midnight-2am

Christianna (aka Liz of Flower Mound)   Saturday 7am-10am
      					Saturday 7am-10am
      					Saturday 7am-10am

Fionnghuala     			Saturday 10am-1pm
      					Saturday 10am-1pm
      					Saturday 10am-1pm

Lessa      				Saturday 1pm-4pm
      					Saturday 1pm-4pm

      					Sunday 9am-noon
     					Sunday 9am-noon

As you can see, we still need people for Saturday and Sunday. Friday is
pretty well taken care of. Thanks to everyone who's volunteered so far!
Friday should be the hardest night, and Saturday will be easy. If you
can help, please volunteer!

Also, Saturday got pushed back an hour to start at 7am instead of 6am. Saturday is important, especially in the morning since a lot of fighters tend to show up in the morning and want to make armor inspection at 8-ish.

Thanks again to everyone!

Faelan Caimbeul
"Warlord Gate-Guy"

"Beer is proof God loves us, and wants us to be happy."

			Ben Franklin