[Ansteorra] Special Gallery at Lysts

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Sun May 18 17:18:08 PDT 2008

Guards of Ansteorra! Please join us at Lysts at Castleton!

The Baronial Guard of Bryn Gwlad will host a Gallery for all Guards of
Ansteorra. We challenge all guards to join with us to share in the
camaraderie as we observe the spectacle that is Lysts at Castleton.

All Baronial Guards, Shire Guards, Canton Guards and other such units
are invited to join us in this Gallery as we watch some of the best
competitions to be found in Ansteorra. Wear your uniform and carry your
ceremonial weapons. Bring your friends and your families and join us
under our pavilion. We will give special honors to those guards that are
participating in the events of the day.

Anyone is welcome to join us as space permits. We will have some snacks
available but more food is always welcome to share.

We have many exciting plans for the Guards to participate in for the
day. We will also have some ceremonial duties to perform.

Captains, write to me directly for a full description of the
opportunities and challenges that await you and your guards at Lysts!

We are quite excited to have you all join us!

Sincerely,
Claire Shayhan
Captain, Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard