[Ansteorra] announcement about ice at Warlord

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 16:36:42 PDT 2008

Howdy,

Last year we had some problems with people taking ice without paying for it, or not paying full price for it. In the event that the price being higher, I would like to pass on the following information. We will be providing ice again this year, but the price has gone up considerably to us. Unfortunately, that means that the price will go up for the consumer, as well. Ice bought on site will be $2.00 a bag. The honor system will still be in effect. Please make sure that you pay the full amount for your ice so that we can continue to offer this convenience.

Thank you,

The Warlord XXXV Autocrats
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich